Monday, July 30, 2012

Questionnaire idiot 2

 

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

The most inexpensive item is certainly a nail polish Mavala. The most expensive a moisturizer Chanel.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Red Lipstick. I love them but I hardly put on my lips. Lately, I’ve done it more often and it suits me (Rouge Baiser).


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I don’t like smelly products, but I like the gloss by Rimmel which smells like Caramel.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Foundation. I don’t like wearing foundation…


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Red lipstick and Mascara. No doubt that I can’t go out without one of them.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

What the hell is this question ? I like eyes and butts.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would love to get THE perfect handbag with my logo on and design exclusively for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl