Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some Questions about my blog...


11 questions from a reader
based on my last posts… OMG !!


1.) What does the word "Beauty" really mean to you?
Everything. Beauty is everywhere and I guess that you can see beauty in any kind of things. Everyone has its own vision of beauty and judging about others’ beauty is not an option for me. But I have to confess that I do it sometimes…. I’m not perfect (yet ?).

2.) What are your favorite makeup & skincare products?
Caudalie, Rimmel, Chanel, Nuxe, Elizabeth Arden & Mavala products.

3.) Favorite movie?
Too many to point out a single one… but I do love “Se7en” , "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" & “Cider House Rules”.

4.) Who do you love most in the world?
My late grandmothers and grandfathers.

5.) If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Late River Phoenix (I suppose that I have to wait my death to finally meet him somewhere over the rainbow).
Nowadays and living ? Tom Sharpe, British author.

6.) What's the best part about being "you"?
My loyalty and my creativity.

7.) What trait do you dislike most in others?
Lack of loyalty, opportunism and arrogance (even though that is one trait that some people point out for me !).

8.) What makes you feel glam?
A red lipstick, perfume and music.

9.) Favorite food?
Cheese & hot toasted bread.

10.) Who influences you most in your field?
Musicians do : Blur (Damon Albarn & Graham Coxon), Arctic Monkeys (mainly Alex Turner), Nada Surf, REM, Bill Ryder-Jones (and The Coral), the Kinks, Johnny Cash & the Beach Boys. Their music have major influence in my creative life. Wagner, Listz & Mahler are top of the list too. 

11.) If you could travel to any destination anytime, where would you go?
Basically, I won't go that far.. UK & Ireland. I would stop by in Périgord a few times a year, but would travel in UK & Ireland all the time. Probably settling between Liverpool-London-Dingle triangle. 



Thanks to Jamie... Again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl