Wednesday, March 07, 2012

11 Question Tag Post


Today, Stephanie of TheNewBeautyReview sent me this Question Tag Post and, instantly, I thought it would be real funny to pass it along and answer back to the 11 questions…
The only problem is that I don’t have 11 bloggers to tag because I am a newcomer, but I already have 3… isn’t that good ???
Here are the rules to the 3 tagged :
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

Questions from Stephanie :

01. Do you have a nickname and if so, what is it?
Lisa is already a nickname, but some call me Liz, others Izzy and a friend calls me Lisabelle

02. When is your birthday?
august 22nd

03. Fireworks or thunderstorms?
Thunderstorms

04. Are you a night owl or early bird?
both, but early bird in general

05. What is your favorite perfume?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs / Le Parfum by Carven

06. What is your favorite foundation?
I don’t wear one… but if I have to pick up one : Caudalie , Tinted Moisturizer

07. What is one product that you would absolutely be devastated if they discounted?
I guess that I would be sad not having Rimmel & Caudalie, but I would adapt to another brand… I am not that faithful…

08. Facebook or Twitter if you had to only pick one?
twitter ! Facebook is only to share photos with my true friends living around the world.

09. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas Time ! I feel like I am still 4 or 5 at that time of the year… I like Easter too, to find out some chocolates in the family House garden.

10. Who is your favorite beauty / make-up blogger?
I am a newcomer in blog (beauty) sphere, so I could not say… I appreciated a few and Stephanie’s one of them. I would say CosmeticsHunter too as I am participating for the photographic part.

11. Post your favorite make-up look.
I’ve been working with so many lovely models… but I guess that the cutest photo I took was from Marine and her interpretation of modern Liz Taylor… Here are 2 photos to show up the potential for this wonderful girl.




make up artist : Vanessa Loggia


Questions for my 3 tagged Beauties:

1.) What does the word "Beauty" mean to you?
2.) What are your favorite makeup & skincare products?
3.) Favorite movie?
4.) Who do you love most in the world?
5.) If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
6.) What's the best part about being "you"?
7.) What trait do you dislike most in others?
8.) What makes you feel glam?
9.) Favorite food?
10.) Who influences you most in your field?
11.) If you could travel to any destination, where would you go?


Tagged by !
*Stepha
nie* 
(http://TheNewBeautyReview.blogspot.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl