Tuesday, February 14, 2012

trees and my vision on photos

I am fond of trees. I am always amazed by their beauty and this huge presence of life and history. The oldest ones have seen so many things in their lives. I feel like Idefix in Astérix comics, I don’t like people taking down a tree, for nothing.
So, each time, I can capture a tree, I shoot ! I don’t think, I don’t imagine which angle I could use, I am just putting my camera toward the tree, and take the picture.






I loved those 2 photos at once when I captured them. I knew they were going to be good before shooting them. I “saw” those photos in my mind before taking them. I don’t know how to explain it but it is the way I am, I see the photos in my head before taking them. It helps not to shoot too fast or too slow. I know the right moment. That is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl