Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friendship in Fashion Chapter : Me, Myself & I

Okay, when it comes to show my face, I am not that keen on ... but I have to admit that I pretty like doing selfportrait of myself and ending a shooting with my models... at one condition : No photo published allowed.. But you know... Talking about friendship without putting myself in the middle of this Chapter would have a bit dump indeed..

So, here are a few pictures of myself... through the years... And picking up those photos, I realized that I am getting older !! It seems that I am still 20, but my ID says 41... Isn't it odd ?









 
Well, Next post in a couple of days, with some photos from Paris... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

N'hésitez pas... tous les auteurs aiment les commentaires....

Newsletters !

Les Archives

Le blog d'une ItemLiz Girl